2015 Annual Awards Banquet21-May-2015
Our Annual Awards Banquet for Upward Bound graduates and their families will be held on Thursday..
2015 Spring College & Cultural Tour06-Apr-2015
The Spring College and Cultural Tour will take place April 6-9, 2015. We will be visiting Ohio ..
Family Centered Educational Educational Agency is now accepting applications for the 2015 Warren..
- FCEA is now Accepting applications for the 2015 Warren Haro Scholarship 10-Mar-2015
- 2015 Annual Awards Banquet 06-Mar-2015
- Upward Bound Spring College & Cultural Tour 2015 06-Mar-2015
- Upward Bound Parent Student Meeting March 7 2015 06-Mar-2015
- 2015 It Takes A Village Bowl-A-Thon 04-Feb-2015
For fiscal year 2013-2014:
- 100% of our high school seniors graduated on time
- 69% of our high school graduates enrolled into college
- 65% of our college enrollees remained in college
- Staff members provided 30,737 services to students, community residents and other adults. This equates to 22,065 hours of service provided by staff.
- More than 600 families received financial literacy training and information